Battle of the Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself!

+2
LeiraKasra
arasam22
6 posters

Go down

Introduce yourself! Empty Introduce yourself!

Post by arasam22 Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:48 pm

I know we basically all know each other, but when you join, you can post a little bit about yourself here, and maybe your real name so we all know who we're talking to. Also, if you're new to the team, tell us about yourself!

I'll start. My name is Nicole Farnsworth, and I have been on the BoB team for three years now. This year, my senior year, is my last year to be on the team (obviously). So, let's make this a great year! We can win!

Last edited by arasam22 on Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
arasam22
arasam22
Admin

https://battleofthebooks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:17 am

Yo peeps Emily here. Sup? So yeah. This was mah second year doing BoB and I'm so determined to win this year. Go B-Woods! :cheers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:50 pm

Weeeeee, this's Sophia. I was sorta on Battle of the Books last year, but then I got super busy and I dropped out, but I want to stick to it this year and hopefully help our team win. I can be reached by Nicole (I see her every A Day) and Heather (I see her on B Days).

~~~~****SENIOS! ****~~~~

Introduce yourself! 23c1_1

Back to top Go down

Post by LeiraKasra Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:24 pm

Hi everyone! Julie here. Wow... I actually know everyone here. Meepsterness. Anyways, this is my third year doing BotB. I'm a Junior this year, and I really want to win this year. Because winning is awesomeness. So yeah...

And Nicole... I did take French... Razz

*Edit*

My username is ummm... I dunno. My fantasy character, I guess. Is that a good enough explanation? lolz.

Last edited by LeiraKasra on Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeiraKasra
LeiraKasra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:33 pm

Hello fellow battlers! My name is Heather and I am a senior at Briar Woods this year. I did battle of the books last year as my first year and enjoyed it very much and have decided to participate again this year.

2009 rocks!

^_^

Last edited by Heather on Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 133749 Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:17 am

This is Austin. My username may need some explaining: While Emily F., Lyndsi Owens, and I were memorizing the Gettysburg Address, I kept saying "this earth" instead of "the earth." I eventually kept saying "The Earth" in a weird voice to remember it correctly. I was also in a weird mood when I created the account...
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:45 pm

Hey my homies this is Jenny here! She is the awesomest so don't dis the name! I've been in battle of the books for three years and then two years in a different school! (Yeah... I win I've done the most battles!) I'm a junior and I'm gunna win!!! I'll kill the competition if I have too! Shocked This is me the weird psycho one! lolz I'm very bumbed out that there is no pink! Sad Yeah... I'm having fun with the smilies cyclops Constipated (Is that spelled right?) Alien! Alright I'm definately not off topic, just being me! Bye yallz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lews Therin 776 Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Heeey, Guys, this is Robbie Clair here... I am in my sophomore year here at BWHS, and this is my first time in Battle of the Books... By the way, my username is from the Wheel of time EPIC fantasy books, so check 'em out!
Lews Therin 776
Lews Therin 776

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:29 pm

Hey everyone! My name is Tiffany Nguyen. I am a senior this year and have been involved with the BoB for 3 years. I really want to win this year, so let's work hard and try to win. But, don't forget to have fun. Well...c ya! Razz

Last edited by chococat77 on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:30 pm

Hey everyone =]
My name's Amanda Nguyen. I'm a freshman and this is my first time doing BoB. Since I'm brand new, I just thought you guys should know that my favorite sports are figure skating and soccer. I play the piano and flute. Uh currently I'm really into the band We the Kings, so you should go listen to them. X)
amanda
amanda

Back to top Go down

Post by AnikaUtoa Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:13 pm

This is Alicia!!! My name is one of my Japanesse names. Is very cool. Love to alls!!!!! queen
AnikaUtoa
AnikaUtoa

http://www.fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:06 pm

Hello this is Divy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down