Battle of the Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Books Teams-Changes made 2/22

3 posters

Go down

Battle of the Books Teams-Changes made 2/22 Empty Battle of the Books Teams-Changes made 2/22

Post by arasam22 Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:37 pm

Due to many extenuating circumstances, we are going to have some team changes. hopefully, these will be the FINAL teams.

Here are the teams so far:

Team 1
Austin
Divy
Caitlynn
Deepak
Julie

Team 2
Ana
Tiffany
Jenny
Amanda
Nicole again??

Team 3
Heather
Erin
Annaliesa
Curtis
Ashley

Team 4
Nicole
Morgan
Julie
Sophia
Chloe

Last edited by arasam22 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 12 times in total
arasam22
arasam22
Admin

https://battleofthebooks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Books Teams-Changes made 2/22 Empty Re: Battle of the Books Teams-Changes made 2/22

Post by 133749 Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:31 pm

Just another note:
Since barely anyone has read enough books so far to be considered eligible for a team, there are only recommended teams so far.

P.S. For some reason, everyone wants to be on my team... study

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Books Teams-Changes made 2/22 Empty Re: Battle of the Books Teams-Changes made 2/22

Post by arasam22 Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:57 pm

Well, see... here's the thing.... we want to make the teams early, even before people have read a lot of books (although it's nice if people have read some books) because the whole point of making the teams so early is making sure that all the books are covered, you know? you can say... Okay, you read this and that and I'll read the other.

I'm not explaining it very well.

But anyways this way we can make sure early on that we have all the books covered instead of putting teams together based on the books people have read... or rather the books they might not have read all the way through or the books that they read five months ago and don't remember at all.

meh whatevs. I'm not making any sense right now so I think I'll go to bed :p
arasam22
arasam22
Admin

https://battleofthebooks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mclerkin Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:50 pm

I think each team should meet and plan who's going to read which books so you know that all books are covered. I don't think we meet again until November 17th. Between now and then, everyone should be reading as much as possible. Write questions; return books so others can read them.

mclerkin

Back to top Go down

Post by 133749 Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:37 pm

If anyone even reads the forum anymore, Ms. Clerkin has declared that EVERYONE must have read at least 5 books before our next meeting, which is Jan.13, so we have little over a month. You might be removed from your BOTB team if you don't do this because we have some people without a team that have read more than you and they will take your place.

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Books Teams-Changes made 2/22 Empty Teams for the Semi-finals

Post by mclerkin Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:36 pm

Teams have changed. We need an up-dated and final list of teams for Wednesday's mock battle. We meet on Wednesday, April 15th from 4:00 to 6:30. I'll provide the pizzas. The meeting is MANDATORY.

mclerkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down